Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love me my Sundays (J.R., that one's for you!)

I don't know why, but every time that Beth is mad, I automatically assume that she's mad at me.  Both Cassandra and Amy told me that it's not my fault or my responsibility how she acts/reacts, but I still blame myself.  Beth came upstairs and asked if we could talk, and she wasn't mad at me, just hurting, and that's how she shows her pain.  I love her.  And Amy. And Cassandra. I'm pretty darn blessed all around.

I'm also pretty darn spacey all around!  In spite of agreeing to help with food for Break the Fast, and in spite of Joseph's dad saying something about fasting last night, I forgot about Fast Sunday!  I ate breakfast, remembered and skipped lunch, but ate at 5. Jason said that they took the 24 hour part out of Gospel Principles, but I didn't make the 2 meals part either. Good thing that there's another Sunday in a week!  I was still blessed with an outpouring of the Spirit and lots of things to think about and do.  Bendiciones.

Today:
W: 137.2
E: pm yoga
B: banana and walnuts
L: n/a
D: salad at Break the Fast, pasta with basil and tomato, bread with olive oil, vinegar and basil.
S: banana and plain popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment