Jeanne said that tonight in class, talking about how it's important to know where her assessments come from. It struck me then in relation to academics, but also connected to nutrition, etc. in my mind. I was chubby as a child...would put butter on my bread, break it up and pour gravy over it. I remember eating 8 pieces of pizza in one meal, and over-eating with Ruth until we were both so full that we were in pain to the point that we were huddled on the floor together, groaning from the discomfort of our distended stomachs. Nutrition didn't matter to me then...I don't know if I didn't know what constituted healthy eating. More likely, I just never thought about it. Looking back, I realize that I have food issues and addictions. Eating to Live is been helping me change. And it definitely matters to me now.
Today:
W: 138
E: pm yoga
B: green smoothie
L: spinach with fiesta mix and an apple cut into it as well (I find I like the sweet and savory together).
D: dal, 2 bananas
S: lemon tea :)
No comments:
Post a Comment