Saturday, March 31, 2012

Time moves on, whether I do or not.

It's crazy how fast this school year has gone by.  I think about how much I want/wanted to do with these kids, and how much I was thinking I'd have done on my thesis.  And how I'd have a car by now.  And how the lawn would be planted, my food and stress issues would be over, and Prince Charming would miraculously show up on my doorstep and profess his undying love.  Uh-huh.

General Conference has been sooooo amazing.  I feel so loved and looked after.  So many things to change, but I'm filled with more hope and resolve as a result of conference.  The thing is, time will pass whether I make those changes or not.  So I might as well get started!!!  I've been overeating like I think I'll starve.  Need to take my problems to the Lord, not try to bury them with food.

Today:
W: 141.4
E: 13 minute 1.25 mile run
B: nuts and bananas
L: 2 bowls of dal
D: aguita caliente! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment