Yikes! Are there ever changes afoot! Yesterday, Amy told me that Missy talked to her, and she's being changed to 3rd grade. Not cool. Amy has been an integral part of my Spring Creek experience, to the point where I sometimes forget that I ever taught without her! What is life without Amy? A barren wasteland of loneliness and boredom! It's a good thing that we're friends and roommates and will see each other anyway, and I'll be done with grad school by the time school starts again, and will have outside-of-school-time to see her and play together, but STILL!
I'd heard that there were changes in the making, but never really thought that they'd separate Amy and I. So that's one HUGE change. One blessing/side effect of being loquita con quehaceres is that I have so many things on my mind at any given moment that I don't have a lot of time to brood about it. I just have to focus on the next thing, like Lucy. Which isn't changes that will happen in future months. But every once in a while, it comes to mind and I'm shocked and dismayed all over again. :( Boo!
On the food front, I'm having a hard time sticking to my Eat to Live guns. I wanted to eat another banana with some peanut butter tonight. I'd already eaten. Wasn't remotely hungry. But wanted to anyway. I made some lemon tea instead. I think that I like lemon the most of any of the kinds I've had. Or lemon tea was what my body really wanted. Or some of the sugar that I was using to make more pumpkin muffins drifted towards my mug (I really didn't put any in on purpose!) but it tasted great! :) So, I think another change to make to help me in this BIG change, is to be Chilean and have aguita caliente after dinner.
Today:
W: 141.4
E: essentrics l/b
B: green smoothie (thanks to Beth...AND she volunteered to make enough to share each morning!:)
L: brown rice, tomatoes, carrots, peppers, pineapple, etc. (hawaiian haystack fixings, courtesy of our fantastic PTA!) with some dal and a banana
D: spring mix, spinach, tomatoes, chili, an apple, and 2 bananas...both bananas were post meal...snack?! We'll keep working on that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment