Amy F. invited my over for dinner...I thought we were going out, but I love spending time with her, and love her cooking. Except the Thai Curry had shrimp sauce in it, and the Japanese Curry had cheese in it. I thought about not saying anything...a few bites of meat will not kill me. I know this. But I feel like I really need to do this (no meat, dairy, or eggs). So I ate rice and flavored greens and was happy. Kozo said that I look a lot skinnier than I used to, and that I wasn't fat, and Amy F. said that I look really good and that she wants to be vegan too. I gave her my other copy of ETL...they go fast :) I'm flattered when people say I look good, but am even happier knowing that I'm doing it because I feel better and am healthier this way.
I do need to work on not over-eating, though. It's still a coping mechanism when I'm tired or stressed. But I ate the rest of my bread today, so I should be good for a while!:)
Today:
W: 137.6
E: essentrics l/b
B: banana, bread with peanut butter and honey
L: fiesta mix, banana, walnuts
S: hummus and carrots, banana
D: rice, green smoothie, bok something or other (not bok choy).
S: hummus and chips, banana, 2.5 pieces of bread with pb and honey.
No comments:
Post a Comment