The last few days, I've been able to go outside without a sweater for afternoon recess. SO LOVELY. Lizzie told me that she has a month-to-month gym pass with Gold's that's only $10/month. I'm tempted to get one, but will probably wait until it's really cold or dark (October?) to do it.
Sunlight makes me happy, more energetic, kinder, more grateful, more likely to eat well and exercise. Bring on the summer! :)
Today:
W: 138.8
E: pm yoga
B: banana and nuts
L: fiesta mix, orange
D: 2 paltas, 2 pieces of rye bread, 2 bananas
S: green smoothie (banana, peach, coconut milk, spinach)
S: orange tea...tastes like an orange roll, but vegan, fat and sugar free.
I did NOT eat a batch of pb popcorn, or anything after 7pm...may try the Leangains way of not eating 'til noon. I haven't been hungry in the mornings. But I will eat if I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment