Saturday, October 6, 2012

Conference

I sure love General Conference.  It helps me know what to do and how to do it, and also helps me feel my Savior's love.  Today I was taught and reminded of many things, but one thing related to this blog was the repeated doctrine that we need to be worthy of the Spirit.  Taking care of my body helps me be closer to the Spirit.  Which is why eating this way is so important to me.  Need to work on portion sizes...gaining 8 pounds in 2 days is not exactly healthy.  I know it's just because I've eaten so much and am so full, but I don't feel as good or as close to the Spirit this way.

Today:
S: ?
W: 138.4
E: 20 minute 2 mile run (hill included), pm yoga
2:00 banana, walnuts
6:00 spring mix, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, chili, banana, grapes, part of an orange, bread with pb and honey
7:00 pb and honey popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment