Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 4: News

I was so tired today.  Even little D, who was being a punk in math essentials, could tell. But we got through the day...and a lot more than I usually eat in a day, too.  All plant-based, though.  I tend to eat more on days that I'm tired.  But I didn't eat more when I got home from shopping, which was good.

I told my John that I have met my goal of no meat for a year and that I could eat whatever this weekend (mainly so his mother doesn't make all the meals plant-based for me...I could tell his dad didn't love it).  He said "Good work at 'meating' that goal!"  :) I still want to be plant-based as much as I can without causing others stress.  So when there is a buffet-type meal, I'll avoid the meat.  When there's a sit down dinner, or meat is what there is, I'll eat it.

And the most exciting news is: Brother John has been accepted to BYU for Winter Semester!  Hooray!!


Today:
S: 6 hours?
W: 133.6
E: essentrics l/b, mall walking with Amy
7:00 banana and walnuts
11:30 spring mix with fiesta chili, tomatoes, mushrooms.  Sweet potato chili, curry, and a few grapes
2:30 grapes
4:30 2 pieces of bread with peanut butter and honey
5:30 hummus plate at Red Robin (hummus with pita bread, grilled zuchini, cucumbers, and carrots.


No comments:

Post a Comment