I gave my first official research presentation today. It went pretty well. Stefinee didn't give me any real feedback, said I did good work and that we'd need to include more of the PD dimension in my thesis, but several people from other schools seemed to really like it, and I actually enjoyed doing it. I think that one of the things that I've learned from grad school is to be calmer in new situations. I still don't know if I want to do a PhD or not (and don't think that I should do it around family, or if I have a family), but I know that grad school has helped me grow, and that Heavenly Father will guide me to those things that I need to do for further growth, and HIS plan A.
Today:
S: 7 plus
E: n/a
W: ?
12:00 salad with vinegarette dressing, pasta salad, 2 pickles
3:15 grapes, pear, strawberries
7:00 spring mix, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, chili, banana
9:00 banana, 3 pb rollups.
12:00 granola, soy milk, agave
1:00 granola, soy milk, agave
No comments:
Post a Comment