Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday.

I have been tired and easily annoyed/frustrated today.  Not good when JA is going to be here tonight, and I'm unofficially in charge of ward FHE as well.  I'm sure it will all turn out right.  I just need to look on the bright side of things, and there are so many good things.  Today, as we were coming in from recess, I was frustrated by the noise level of the students behind mine, and when we got into the classroom, little R. said "Teacher, you look like you are mad." I said that I was tired and frustrated.  Someone (K?) responded "Why?! Don't we make you happy?"  I laughed, and said that they did. And it's true, they do.  They are among my best and brightest blessings.  How lucky am I to get to hang out with 24 amazing kids every day, and learn new things with them?!

Today:
S: 6 hours?
W: 138.8 (obviously need to work on implementing my rules and live foot plans!)
E: tiny bit of am yoga with my kids, pm yoga
7:30 banana and walnuts
12:00 spring mix, tomatoes, mushrooms, cilantro, onions, chili, orange
4:30 rainbow chili, grapes, piece of bread with peanut butter and honey

No comments:

Post a Comment