I do have blog posts for the days that I was gone. Here you go:
10/19/12
Lovely Day.
Ate Dairy, but no meat. Happy to be here in Boise!
Today:
Sleep: 4.5
W: 134.8
E: am yoga
7:30 dal and chili, green smoothie
1:00 fries, vegan burger
2:00 green smoothie
3:00 2 pb/h sandwiches
6:00 vanilla shake and pumpkin pie
10/20/12
Today was a fairy tale....if fairytales include bucket-bruised knees and mushy apples! But the definitely include Prince Charmings, and mine held my hand tonight! And he's not sounding opposed to being mostly plant based! And I don't have to eat hot dogs. So life is great!
Today:
S: 7 plus
E: buckets and apples
9:00 2 buttermilk pancakes, applesauce and syrup
mid am: 1 apple, apple juice
lunch: chili with a little meat in it, sauerkraut
pm licorice, plums, Werther
dinner: veggie salad with cheese chunks, bread and butter
10/21/12
Choices
I choose to not eat meat today---feel better that way.
S: 6 hours
B: 3 muffins
L: potatoes, carrot, onion, spaghetti squash, lemon meringue pie
pm: chocolate pumpkin cake
trip: vanilla wafers, candy, banana chips
home: pumpkin cheesecake with Beth and Amy
Today (10/22/12)
Sleep: ? 4.5 hours?
W: 134.6 (this after cheesecake at 11pm!...need to not abuse my privileges).
E: essentrics a/a
B: banana and walnuts
L: spring mix, chili, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, grapes
S: banana
D: pasta with tomato sauce (gave my meatballs to Amy), cheap salad with ranch, part of a roll.
S: piece of bread with pb and honey
S: 2 pumpkin rolls and wassel
Need to work on not eating unless I really need/want it. But I didn't feel as bingey as I do sometimes, and tomorrow is another day. Todo saldra bien!
No comments:
Post a Comment