Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 3: No, just no.

A few times today I have thought that I wanted to eat something (the kids' Krispy Kreme pictures looked good, and I half-considered eating a little package of Reese's Pieces, and when I got home, I looked in the fridge) but I'm not hungry (just ridiculously exhausted...just thought that maybe I'm not eating enough, even though I'm not physically hungry really) so I didn't eat.  I'll keep an eye on the hunger thing.  Maybe I do need to eat a little more, but in the mean time, I was grateful to be able to say "No, just no!" when it came to eating without being hungry today.

Also, today marks a year since I stopped eating meat intentionally, and started this blog. (Happy birthday, blog!)  I still go back and forth about whether I'll start eating meat again or not.  In the meantime, here's to a year of being mostly vegetarian/vegan!

Today:
S: 6 hours
W: 133.6
E: essentrics a/a, 22 minute walk with Beth
7:30 banana and walnuts
11:50 spring mix, my fiesta chili, tomatoes, mushrooms...ate it quick and worked for .5 hours on my thesis during my lunch break!  I am going to finish this!!
3:35 grapes...ate them with my student council kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment