Monday, October 15, 2012

Wow.

Maybe it's because Beth has been gone, and maybe it's because I haven't had a fija schedule, but I have been such a binger lately.  I did it again today!  I keep letting one little bite, etc. be the start of this awful feeling, self-abusive binge.

Today:
S: 7 hours
W: 136.8
E: n/a
5:30 chips and salsa, bowl of Taralea's yummy butternut squash soup, bite of cute John's divine cream of broccoli soup.
6:30 spring mix, tomatoes, bowl of dal, large tastes of sweet potato chili (thank you, Katie! First recipe I've tried of hers, and it wasn't even a desert!) and fiesta chili, like 5 breadsticks (had cheese), non-vegan peach cobbler and ice cream, many Macintosh toffees.
9:30 marshmellow popcorn with Amy
12:30 fiesta chili with corn chips, ate part of a Macintosh toffee.  Beth helped me not eat the rest.  I'm starting 6 weeks (the very best I can!!! Feel like it's part of my 3 part duty right now!) right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment