the sun is high...all the birds are singing, cause...no, I'm not going to die, at least not for a while if I can help it.
I AM trying to kill some bad habits right now (over-eating, eating things that make me sick, not exercising, not working on my thesis) and grow some intense new ones (exercise every day, eat to live FOR REAL, work on my thesis 20 hours a week, etc.)
I love starting over. It feels so good to have a second or seventy-second chance. I'm grateful for repentance and change, for the chance to become new, better, stronger, and closer to my Heavenly Father, who has blessed me with this amazing growing opportunity called life.
Today:
S: 6 total (3 and 3)
W: 137.6 (even after my ridiculous binge yesterday!)
E: essentrics a/a (LOVE LOVE LOVE it.), 23 minute walk with Beth
1:00 a cup of sweet potato chili, a banana, a bite of Beth's curry
6:00 veggie Cafe Rio salad...with Cassie, and unexpectedly Beth. Good company and delicious food!
No comments:
Post a Comment