I've decided that counting is futile. I haven't been doing ETL for real anyway, and there is always going to be something that comes up (NRMERA conference, trip to JA's house) that will make it so that it's difficult to be 100% ETL. 100% vegan or vegetarian I can do most of the time, but it's going to be difficult to do ETL.
I'm going to try not counting the days, just to focus on healing my body as much as possible. Beth is doing the 6 week plan. I plan to stay mostly vegetarian/vegan forever. And I'll see if I can get down to my goal weight by Thanksgiving. I think that I've been thinking if I do this right for 6 weeks then I won't have to work at it any more. But I need to really commit, to be in this for the long haul, regardless of what my weight does, because I feel SO MUCH BETTER eating plant-based. This afternoon when I ate my salad, it was like I could FEEL the goodness coming into my body. Food, real food, is healing, and that's what I've got to focus on.
Today:
S: ?
W: 136.4 (yes, I can gain 5.4 lbs in a day!)
E: 30 minute walk/run with Beth, essentrics a/a
12:00 usual salad, banana
3:40 grapes
No comments:
Post a Comment