Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday miracles.


I feel better when I look for the good. So here some of the many mini miracles in my life today:
I only gained .2 pounds from yesterday, even though I ate the taquis and the applesauce yesterday.
I was able to do essentrics this morning, in spite of cansansia.
I have glasses to wear so that I can see, even when I can't wear my contacts.
I have a great team at school.  They're funny and hard-working and good.
My kids are So. Dang. Funny.  Especially Little R.
The temple is amazing. God loves us so much.
Got 3 hours of thesis work in, in spite of all the things I had going on today.
My boy admitted that he wants to hold my hand, and he's coming to visit soon!
And Taylor has still got my back in describing every possible relationship emotion: Dust off your highest hopes!

Today:
S: 5.5
W: 134.6
E: essentrics l/b
I didn't eat breakfast because I wasn't hungry.  Amazing how simple that is, and how hard it is to live sometimes.
12:00 spring mix, fiesta mix, banana
3:30 grapes


No comments:

Post a Comment