Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 22: Progress

Lindsay's newsletter the other day said to strive for progress, not perfection.  While perfection is the aim, I am not perfect, and am grateful for signs of progress in spite of that!

My thesis is coming...and I'm closer to being ready for Friday's NRMERA presentation.  And in spite of weighing exactly what I did last Monday (due to my Sunday afternoon binge, I'm sure), I've lost 2 inches, and am feeling more muscle and less looseness on my legs and abs.  I think I'm doing better with my attitude towards this all, too.  In days past I have gotten mad or frustrated or felt defeated when I wasn't making as much progress as I'd anticipated.  This morning I knew that I hadn't lost, but was happy that I know what to do and how to do it to get back on track, and I know that I need a break every once in a while, and that the breaks won't kill me or cause me to fail.  Feliz.

And I realized that I'm half-way done with my 6 weeks!  Crazy how fast it goes!  So happy to be plant-based!

And on our walk tonight, Beth said she wants to do the 6 weeks for real.  So proud of her and the progress that she is making!

Today:
S: 6.5
W: 131.4
E: essentrics a/a, 37 minute walk with Beth
6:30 banana with walnuts
8:15 grapes and a banana
12:00 spring mix, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, chili, grapes
3:50 grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment