Sunday, September 1, 2013

Blessed, and my month-a-versary!

I am so blessed.  I have a wonderful family (good news from my Papa tonight! and huge responsibility and trust from J and J. and Beth comes home on the 17th!!), amazing friends (herbal tea with Amy tonight), and am reconnecting with old ones and meeting new ones all the time (Spencer and Angie, Sister Ferrin, Bishop Rudy, Carly Edwards, etc.)

I've also been supremely blessed with health.  I did not knowingly eat anything with meat, dairy, eggs, or sugar in it in August.  That is quite the feat for me, and I FEEL so good!  I'm going to continue with those things, and add Essentrics consistency, and no peanut butter and bread to the list this month, and see how my body thrives!

Healthy:
W: 149.8 (under 150! Just barely, but under!)
S: 7 hours?
5:30-9:00 summer squash, zucchini, hummus, spring mix, tomatoes, bell peppers, grapes and LOTS of peaches.

Debt-free:
Talked to John and Jesse about their business...we're going to build another LLC, and keep growing together!  I'm so excited!

Minimalist:
Made do with a shirt that I already have...not really craving any THINGS lately.  Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment