Eating non plant-based food makes me ill. Literally. Today I was sick to my stomach most of the day, and less than patient and happy, due to my dietary indiscretions last night.
I checked the calendar (I have this thing about times/dates being special), and it's exactly 16 weeks from today until December 31st, the end of the year. I want to make 2013 a year to remember. I'm trying again to do ETL for real. 6 weeks +10. From now until the end of the year.
I hope to lose my extra flub. I hope to kick my cancer fears in the patella. But most of all, I hope to keep proving to myself that plant-based food is what my body needs and wants, and that by living this way, I am happier, healthier and more willing and able to serve my God and His children, which is what I want my life to be all about. Vamos, pues!
Healthy
W: 155.4
S: 7 hours
E: essentrics l/b
11:30 banana, and yummy roasted veggies
4:00 spring mix, yummy roasted veggies, grapes
12:00am couple of pieces of buffalo cauliflower
Debt-free
Keeping to the plan.
Minimalist
Let my friend, Ben, take my violin so that an elementary school student can use it. It's just been sitting there collecting dust for years, and I'm happy to share what I have. I also love the memories it evokes, thinking of my Mama sacrificing to buy a used and imperfect violin for what was a lot to her at the time. Love her. Memories are better than things, by far.
Also, I ate moderately today, and it felt great.
No comments:
Post a Comment