Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 14: Step by step

It's so easy to give into the trap of not enough.  I've lost 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks, but I worry that it's not enough, that I'll never reach my goal weight.  However,  my "key indicators" are so much more than loosing weight!  I am feeling more svelte, and can see and feel more definition and strength in my body.  I am feeling more energetic and hopeful.  I am blessed to be able to be like the pioneers, who made it to Zion one little step at a time, one day at a time.  Here's to today's (and tomorrow's!) steps towards being better.  Each step in the right direction is enough for now.

Healthy:
S: 4.5 hours (need to work on this! :)
E: essentrics arms and abs
W: 145.2
8:00 banana
11:30 spring mix, tomatoes, canned black-eyed peas (so delicious!), onions and mushrooms (Beth wondered what smelled good this morning...maybe we'll convert her to onions yet!), 2 peaches
4:00 2 peaches, a banana
7:00-8:00 a few baby carrots, 2 bananas, lots of peanuts.

Debt-free:
No money spent today.  Love having a plan and sticking to it.


Minimalist:
Beth is thinking about sharing a room with me after all...minimalist bedroom coming right up! (Before Saturday if that's what she decides to do).

No comments:

Post a Comment