Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 2: Gratitude

Mother shared a thought about gratitude the other day.  She said that there's a sign on a shop on the drive into Rigby that says something along the lines of, "Gratitude makes what you have enough."

Today I am grateful for the peace and freedom that I enjoy in my life.  Twelve years ago today, we didn't know exactly what had happened or why, and our country was in turmoil.  I realize that there are so many people who don't have the peace that I enjoy on a daily basis, and I pray for peace for all.  My life is not perfect, but being blessed with peace is enough.

I'm also so grateful for the peace that comes as I eat as I know I should.  I've been happier, more patient, more hopeful, today.  I have a long way to go, but I'm trying, making progress, and feeling great.  And that's enough.


Healthy:
W: 151.6
S: 5.5 hours
E: essentrics a/a
7:30 banana with walnuts
11:30 spring mix with chili, palta and GARDEN tomatoes! purple grapes of deliciousness
4:00 magic buffalo cauliflower, apple.
7:45 roasted veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment