Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 13: God's timing

I am loving being in the family ward.   But last year, I sure wasn't ready to be here!  I'm so grateful that God knows us so perfectly, so intimately, and that if we'll pay attention and listen, He'll tell us what to do and how to do it so that we can find peace, joy, and ultimately return to live with Him.  What greater blessing could there be? (And in 2 weeks, we'll get to listen to His message through His living prophets!  Best weekend ever!)

I'm also grateful for God's timing in teaching me things and bringing new learning and growing opportunities to me.  5 years ago I would have balked at the idea of being plant-based.  Now I know that it's what is best for me personally right now.  I feel better physically, mentally, and spiritually when I am eating to live!

Healthy:
S: 7.5
E: pm yoga
W: 145
10:00 banana
12:00 2 DELICIOUS peaches
4:30 spring mix, fiesta mix, lime juice, 2 more yummy peaches!
6:00 banana
7-8 herbal tea

Debt-free:
No spending on Sunday!  Easy to work towards not having debt!

Minimalist:
I think that Beth has decided not to move into my room when Star comes to live with us, but I still want to get rid of enough stuff so that my space is more minimalist (and so that I'd be ready to share if needed).  I feel like the major purging will not happen until I'm done with my thesis, though, so for now, I'm going to focus on being minimalist by getting that done! :)  Maybe I'll report on it here each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment