Sunday, September 8, 2013

Cookies are tempting, and I gave in.

I decided to eat cookie dough, cookies, and zucchini bread tonight.  Bad plan.  My stomach doesn't love them, and the basil and tomatoes were MUCH better.

Excited to try again tomorrow.  Because as many times as I try SAD foods, I always feel 100% better eating plant-based.  My goal from now til conference (and beyond!) is to eat 100% ETL, get to bed before midnight, and do essentrics every day.  (I can already see more definition in my arms from the few times I did essentrics this past week).  It's gonna be good!

Healthy:
S: 7+ hours
E: n/a
4-10 bananas, roasted veggies with pesto sauce, garbanzo beans, olives, and artichoke hearts.  Lots of cookie dough, cookies and zucchini bread.

Debt-free:
Spending-free Sunday!

Minimalist:
Gave away some of the water bottles that I got out of our cupboard yesterday.  Also showed off my new and improved recipe book cupboard and recipe box.  I like having what I need, and not much else, and want to keep minimizing all throughout my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment