Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 16: A Change of Heart

I have been thinking about changing hearts lately.  My heart has been changing as I've prayed to know the needs of my school kids...I'm happier (so they are too!) and I'm having more fun with them.  My heart is changing towards my thesis...I've actually found myself WANTING to work on it lately, which is a BIG deal for me.  I love how Heavenly Father is helping me change physically, mentally, and spiritually to be more like Him....willing to submit in all things, submissive, meek, humble, patient, etc.  I'm still FAR from perfect, but I'm changing day by day with His help. 

(Bonus: I love the message about changing hearts in this song.)

Healthy:
S: 5 hours
E: essentrics a/a
W: 145 (discouraged at first, because I was feeling so fit yesterday that I thought I had lost more...it will come, and it IS coming)
7:30 lunch prep pick-ins
11:30 spring mix, tomatoes, grapes, onions, mushrooms, pinto beans
4:15 2 peaches


Debt-free:
Zero money spent today. 

Minimalist:
Last night Beth and I (with much help and entertainment by JJMAX!) rearranged our rooms so that Star can have Beth's  room, and so that Beth and I are sharing a room.  I have an overflowing bin of DI donations! And when I put my books back on my bookshelves after moving them, I sorted them into categories (Desert Island books, to-read and then decide books, books to for sure give away, books to sort later, etc.) for further purging!  Hooray for less stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment