Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 10: Progress, not perfection

Yesterday I read about 2 pages for my thesis.  Which I know is not a lot, but is more than I have been doing for a long time.  I'm making progress, one baby step at a time.

I'm getting better at not diving headlong into a binge when I eat something that is less than stellar nutritionally (coconut cookie Monday, toast with delicious honey on Tuesday).  And I'm getting better at not eating when I don't need to! (And to eat when I do! Breakfast was necessary today!)

Healthy:
S: almost 6.5
E: essentrics l/b Sure love what it does for my mind, body, and spirit.  So blessed.
W: 145.6
8:30 banana
11:30 spring mix, grapes, walnuts, raisins, black beans, mushrooms, and onions.  Sweet salad, literally:)
3:45 yellow squash, and a honeycrisp apple


Debt-free:
No money spent today! :) And my savings account is growing, slowly, but surely.

Minimalist:
Didn't go to India Palace even though the thought was tempting.  I didn't need the food, or need to spend the money.  I'm making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment