We went to the buffet at one of my favorite Indian restaurants today. I purposely avoided things that I knew had meat, or thought might have dairy, but I let myself go to town on the fried things...potato pan-cakes, batter fried cauliflower, etc.
I don't know if it was the oil, or if there was dairy in something that I ate, but about an hour after eating, my body was DONE. I felt nauseous and dizzy! I laid down to take a short nap, and 3 hours later still wasn't feeling great.
More and more I've been loving at home food rather than eating out. I just like what I can make better than most of what I can find at restaurants, and I love knowing EXACTLY what is in my food. It's also WAY cheaper to eat at home. I don't go out often any more, but I'm less and less inclined to do so.
Healthy:
10:30 peaches and banana
12:00 LOTS of Indian food...fried cauliflower and potato pancakes, veggie rice, coconut soup, spiced veggie mix, lettuce, and tomatoes.
6:30-9:00 peach slices, lettuce, tomatoes, pears, zucchini cookies.
Debt-free:
Checked for my reimbursement check from school...not ready yet, so I had to dip into savings a little bit. On the bright side, I can put the reimbursement check right back into savings when I get it, and I didn't use my credit card! :)
Minimalist:
Should have been more minimalist in my eating today...I'm still not 100% recovered!
No comments:
Post a Comment