Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 12: Consequences

Dairy is my body's arch-nemisis.  I have had stomach issues. All. Day. Long.  The bathroom has been my very best friend.  I think it's safe to say that I can use "Meat and dairy make me sick," as an honest-to-goodness reason for being as plant-based as possible.

Healthy:
S: 7
E: essentrics l/b Beth said my waist looks tiny... and this after a binge night. Sure love what plant based eating (most of the time!) and essentrics does for me!
W: 149  Yep, I ate 4lbs worth of junk yesterday.
9:00 banana
2:30 Cafe Rio salad (beans, rice, lettuce, pico, guacamole)
6:00 2 veggie burgers (they had an egg and oil in them...someone else was cooking for me, and I hadn't been specific enough) with lettuce, onions, peppers, and spicy mustard...yummy!
12:00 lots of delicious fresh peach slices!

Debt-free:
Stickin' to the plan!

Minimalist:
My "cute" clothes today are starting to look frumpy to me.  I need to get new jeans and maybe some new shirts, but they are still in the wanting more than needing category, so I haven't done it yet, and won't for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment