I didn't give into SAD cookies, but I was sorely tempted this evening. I stayed plant-based, but ate much too much.
Healthy
S: 7 hours
10:00 few bites of black-eyed peas
5:00 spring mix, black-eyed peas, my first garden tomato!, onions and mushrooms
7:00 banana or 2?
8:30 several bananas, walnuts, can of artichoke hearts, can of olives, BIG pumpkin pie smoothie
Debt-free:
Used my debit card for groceries this afternoon because I'd left a $20 in my pocket last night (I try to always have cash on me, just in case, even if I'm on a date). But still used money I HAVE! :)
Minimalist:
Went through my cookbooks. Still held on to several that I'll probably not use any time soon, if at all (some that Granny gave me, so they have sentimental value, too), but I took a big stack of them out of the cookbook cupboard to give away for Christmas presents, and to give to DI. I LOVE not having things that I don't use! I also went through my loose recipes and threw away those i didn't want, and organized my file box. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment