Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 19: Moderation

Today I ate too much...cansansia, stress, whatever.  But I stopped because of it being fast Sunday tomorrow.  And in just a few hours, I was feeling better and lighter, which is yet another blessing of being plant-based...food hangovers don't happen.  Even when I eat a ton, I'm comfortable again within a few hours.  Super blessed.
I have had a goal to get down to 140 by the end of September.  I don't think I'm quite going to do it. I'll keep at it, and be there by conference, instead.

Healthy:
S: 7 hours
E: n/a
W: 144.4
10:00-2:00 2-3 bananas, 2 cups of peaches, 1 cob of corn with lime, 2 bowls of split pea soup, spring mix with nuts, grapes, raisins, and tomatoes.

Debt-free: Spent $2 on milk for Erin.  No other spending.  It's going to take some stretching to make it through the next couple of weeks, but I can do it!

Minimalist: I'm loving living with less in my room! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment