Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 9: Day by Day Transformation

I just watched this Mormon Message about daily bread.  What a great reminder that God has given us to remember Him.  At the end of the video, Elder Christofferson is talking about how these day by day things (prayer, immersion in the scriptures, meditation) transform us.  I LOVE how things that I'm thinking about (doing daily things that lead up to big goals) align with things I come across.  Tender mercies!

I feel doubly blessed with the physical daily bread because in addition to being able to have food at all, I have access to food that really nurtures my Spirit and nourishes my body.  And I LOVE that I am able to transform my body day by day through plant-based eating.  So, so blessed.

Healthy:
S: 6ish hours?
E: essentrics a/a
W: 146.2
11:30 spring mix, can of tomatoes, can of chili, 2 bananas
3:40 delicious Honeycrisp apple, 2 bananas
Thought about eating something else when I came home, and especially when


Debt-free:
No money spent today! :) And played Cashflow with J, J and B.


Minimalist:
Didn't do anything particularly minimalist today.  I took a nap instead of eating when I didn't need to.  That's minimalist, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment