There's a town in NM called Truth or Consequences that I heard of when we moved to Gallup. It's an interesting name, and I had the words "truth and consequences" running through my mind this morning.
The truth is that I abused my body yesterday. I don't feel absolutely ill today, but I don't feel great either.
Here are some of the consequences of my over-eating unhealthy foods, and not getting enough sleep:
Spacey feeling
sore neck
sore feet (I think they swell a little when I overeat)
stomach feeling icky and gross
TIRED and impatient
I LOVE this talk, and this part stood out today:
To those who know and understand the plan of salvation, defiling the body is an act of rebellion (see Mosiah 2:36–37; D&C 64:34–35) and a denial of our true identity as sons and daughters of God.
Healthy
S: 6 hours
E: essentrics l/b
11:30 3 bananas
4:45 spring mix, chili, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms, palta!
Debt-free/Minimalist
I spent a couple of dollars on palta, and used things that I had for the rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment