This evening I read a couple of articles in the New Era. This one made me think about all the work I've been INTENDING to do on my thesis. Granted, I have been working on it more in the last couple of weeks than I have for a long time, but if I don't pick up the pace, it's going to drag on forever. The girl in the story makes up her mind and DOES something. I will too. I will finish my thesis and graduate this semester.
I've known for a long time that I should do my thesis because Heavenly Father wants me to. Tonight I realized that I've covenanted to do my thesis because I've covenanted to do God's will. Here we go! :)
Healthy:
S: 6 hours
E: essentrics l/b
W: 143.8 :)
7:30 peach, few bites of black-eyed peas
11:30 spring mix, romaine, tomatoes, black-eyed peas, mushrooms and onions
4:00 2 peaches, 1 Asian pear
Debt-free:
Bought gas. And am going to take my car into the shop tomorrow, if possible. It needs some help.
Minimalist:
Beth decided that she needs her own space, and is going to move back into her room. But I'm glad that we went through this process, because it's gotten me started on minimizing my things.
No comments:
Post a Comment