Sunday, February 5, 2012

Changing things up!

Today we had stake conference and got a new Stake Presidency.  I'm grateful for the men who have served so faithfully, and for our new presidency as well.  Really, I wonder if I could be more blessed.  I've been having an increase in love for others recently, and I could feel so much love there.  Bendiciones!!! (And I saw the good-looking Adam kid there:)

As if Stake Presidency changes weren't enough, I decided to tear my room apart and rearrange it after church.  I got rid of bags and boxes of stuff, and put my three blue bins downstairs (well, actually Beth did that for me:) and then John and Beth did all my big furniture arranging.  I didn't love it at first, but it's growing on me, for sure.

AND, I think I'm going to go back to daily weighing.  It's a good form of accountability for me, and when I'm trying to lose weight if I don't do my weigh ins, I apparently develop a Devil-may-care sort of attitude about how much I eat.  So watch for big numbers from tomorrow's weigh-in, cause I've been packing it away!

Today:
F: good, mostly:)
E: pm yoga (I have my yoga strap, pilates ball, and jump rope readily available in my newly arranged room:)
B/L: fasting for the Hatch family
D: salad mix, spinach, canned tomatoes, beans, half a palta, a few carrots, 2 bananas and lots of graham crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment