Friday, February 24, 2012

Easy? I laugh in the face of easy! Ha ha ha ha!

Had a meeting with Stefinee today.  Yikes.  So much work to do.  I honestly get myself into the biggest messes (i.e. grad school!) sometimes.  WHY do I have to do things the hard way?

For instance, working towards feeling my best doesn't really happen when I stress eat 2-3 times a week!

In other news, my chicken Addy died last night.  Poor Meryl is on her own and doesn't seem to quite know what to do with herself!

W: 137.8
E: essentrics a/a (was going to sleep in today, but woke up and realized I'd rather exercise than not!) pm yoga
B: banana and walnuts
L: green smoothie (banana and peaches.)
D: banana, brown rice, aloo gobi
S: granola bar, 2 cans of chili, corn chips, 3 pieces of bread with peanut butter and honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment