Monday, February 20, 2012

Epic binge.

A few days I was thinking about writing about how sometimes going backwards makes us realize how important it is for us to go forward...um yeah.  I think that I have to have that realization on a weekly basis.  I overate tonight as if I wasn't going to eat for a month!!  I don't know if it was the hormones (I started my period today, which partially explains the binges on Monday, Wednesday, and tonight) or the emotions (I really am happy for my 21 year old cousin to be married and having a baby, I just want to be married and having a baby too!), but I really went all out.

Today's #s:
W: 137.2?  I think
E: pm yoga
B and L: ayuno
S: few bites of pasta, banana
D: pasta sostanza, puttenesca, and .5 million graham crackers.
S: clementines, peanut butter popcorn, more pasta.

YUCK.  

No comments:

Post a Comment