Monday, February 6, 2012

Sleep...it does a body good.

Oh golly.  I've done it again.  I stayed up til all hours starting and finishing a fantastic book!  (Kiss of a Stranger by Sarah M. Eden...sounds slightly scandalous, I know, but it was clean and cute and perfect) I was so tired today! But I was glad that I got up early enough to do essentrics...LOVE it!
I also felt good about my food choices today, and I didn't gain 49 pounds, and even went down almost 3 pounds from my last weigh-in (which happened to be the day after a binge day).  I do like the daily accountability of weighing in, and think that I'll stick with it. Trial and error...

Today's stats:
W: 138
E: essentrics a/a
B: banana and walnuts
S: banana
L: rice, dal, and an orange
D: spinach, spring mix, canned black beans, corn and tomatoes, banana
S: hummus, banana

No comments:

Post a Comment