Thursday, February 9, 2012

Favorite day of the week...

I love Thursdays.  Class is over, and the next one is just peaking over the horizon, not looming over me. I'm happier with my kids, and life in general.  I stayed at school until after our Science Fair/Service Project and was fairly unproductive until the activity started.  And by fairly unproductive, I mean that I only did 5 of the 50 million that need to be done in the next 6 months.  Beth, Amy and I went to dinner at India Palace, and I didn't feel even remotely guilty about not doing homework instead.  LOVE me a Thursday!

Today's stats:
W: 138.6
E: pm yoga
B: banana and walnuts
L: spring mix, spinach, Val's perfect gift of tomatoes, red and green peppers, green onion, cucumber and lemon...it tasted like summer!, and beans and an apple.
D: Bindi Aloo :) and a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment