Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Zero overeating, sir!

So the last few weeks I've been prone to overeating.  I don't believe in starving oneself, food is essential! But I was eating more than I needed or even wanted.  Delay tactic, stress-relief, etc...it wasn't really helping.  Wednesday nights are especially bad usually.  I teach all day, then go to campus and sit through another almost four hours of class.  I've been known to eat to stay awake.
I don't know what was different about today.  Maybe it was because I'd biked to campus and was feeling good from that.  Maybe it was because I didn't have a plan to binge on hummus.  Whatever the reason, I didn't overeat today! :)

Today's stats:
W: 138.8
E: pm yoga
B: banana and walnuts
L: lettuce mix, spinach, palta, beans, tomatoes, apple
S: bread with peanut butter and honey
D: rice, dal, orange

No comments:

Post a Comment