I was so proud of Beth tonight. Her 6 week mark of going meatless is on Sunday and she's had some serious cravings for it. We went to Ikea tonight with John, Jesse, and Mathis, and Beth sure wanted to get some meatballs there! But she resisted temptation and choose to eat salad and soup instead. She's lost 20 pounds since the beginning of January! Go Bethie!!!
I choose to do homework while we were at Ikea (not the whole time, but I carried my reading around with me and when I had a minute, I'd read!) and so I'm nearer to being done with homework than I would have been otherwise. I haven't made good time-usage choices this past week, but I'm doing better.
It's like Dumbledore said: "It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Speaking of Harry Potter and choices, apparently Daniel Radcliffe filmed some of the HP scenes while drunk!!! The audacity to work like that, and to do an important work like that is appalling. But it also makes me think of my sleep-deprived state and how driving tired can be as bad as driving drunk....while I've never touched alcohol, I've been in a drunken stupor at work before too. Need to do better...more choices! :)
Today's stats:
W: 138.4
E: ess l/b, walking around Ikea:), pm yoga
B: banana and walnuts
L: rice, dal, banana, orange
D: lettuce mix, spinach, tomatoes, beans, part of a palta, piece of bread with pb (yucky, non-natural kind!) and honey
S: veggie tomatoe soup at Ikea, a few nuts and raisins.
No comments:
Post a Comment