Easier said than done. But it never ceases to amaze me how good I feel when I live according to the light I have, spiritually or physically.
Today I ate to live. I did 10 minutes of cardio. I did a/a essentrics. And I FEEL SO GOOD! So simple, and yet, so effective. I feel so blessed to have been lead to these things.
Also, I've been sticking to my budget plan, which feels good too. All bills are paid up until next pay day, the savings account is growing, and I'm learning to be more disciplined in my spending. Even when I'm not saving up for a lawn and a car, I want to be more disciplined in my spending. I often (not as often as I used to, but still happens) buy things that I don't even really want, just because I can. I think that I can do more good, and value the things that I do decide to get/keep by having a plan and sticking to it.
My conference talk today was by Elder Ardern about planning!
Today's stats:
W: 142.6
E: 10 minutes jump roping, a/a essentrics, pm yoga
B: hot water and lemon
L: dal, jasmine rice, orange
D: spinach, spring mix, beans, palta, tomatoes, banana.
That's it. No midnight binges. No snacking. No drama. LOVE it!
No comments:
Post a Comment