I like the blog mnmlist.com. I just discovered it yesterday. One post includes these words: "You can't change your entire life. You can only change your next action."
I vacillated mightily between going and not going to the Muhlesteins' Valentine's Day Ball tonight. In the end, I didn't go. I texted people to let them know that I wasn't going, and Mariel said "Thanks for having the courage to say no," or something parecida. It is ridiculously hard for me to say no, but I did it today. I was able to go to Dennis' baptism without worrying, and I was able to get all of my non-presentation reading done for this week. I'm glad that we have Monday off of school, and that Tuesday is a homework-designated day. I'm choosing to make my actions include homework! :)
Me today:
W: 137.8
E: 10 minutes of jumprope, essentrics arms and abs
B: banana and walnuts
L: romaine with berries and cinnamon almonds (and in all reality, probably sugar too), brown rice with rajma masala
D: green smoothie (yes, I'm giving in...I love the way they taste and the way they make me feel, and I figure that I'm getting way more fiber than the vast majority of SAD Americans, so I'm going to keep doing smoothies from time to time) with spinach, strawberries, banana, soy milk, cloves and cinnamon (didn't realize til just now that I didn't put agave in it...didn't miss it at all!), and a can of beans. Was pretty full, but not too bad. Yummy nutritarian food=life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment