Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Gifts to God

For Christmas we sometimes talk about the gifts that we are going to give God instead of the gifts we are receiving. I've been thinking about this for a while, and have some things that I feel I need to give to God this year. As usual, they are things that will bless me in the end...keeping God's commandments always blesses us. Here are my gifts to God for Christmas:

Health: Eat to Live every day, run (going to train for a Marathon), do essentrics 6 days/week, yoga everyday.

Temple: Go at least every week. Focus on covenants.

Charity: Love as Christ does. See, not sort. Look again and love. Choose to think the best of people.

I'll be reporting on my health gifts here, and feel like being more healthy and going to the temple will help me have a greater portion of the Spirit, and be more charitable and Christ-like, which I always need to work on.

I WILL GIVE THESE GIFTS TO GOD AS A DEMONSTRATION OF MY GRATITUDE FOR THE GIFT OF HIS DIVINE SON.

When I mess up (as I know I will), He will help me get up and keep going. BENDICIONES!!!

Today's stats:
W: 140 (M and F's scale)
E: yoga
B: green smoothie and bananas
L: orange, lettuce, tomato, black beans, 3-4 rolls through out the day
D: dal, brown rice, beets, sweet potatoes, green beans, salad (lettuce, sunflower seeds, olives, tomatoes, carrots.)

No comments:

Post a Comment