The other day I was thinking about feedback. I think it was Wednesday night during class, and we were talking about how you have to be ready for feedback, or it has to be solicited, or the person's choice before it's ever really accepted. I thought about my body and how it gives me feedback. I feel better when I exercise (lithe, light, free) and when I eat well (strong, healthy, full of potential). I believe that there will be a day of accountability for everything that we choose to do on earth. And I feel like consciously eschewing those things that are bad for my body, and thus make it harder for me to feel the Spirit, is a good thing. I'm not perfect at it, obviously, but I'm going to keep trying.
Today's stats:
W: 138.2
B: herbal tea
L: peanut butter and apples, banana, grapes
S: chili
D: spinach, chili, mushrooms, tomatoes, cilantro, palta, banana
S: banana (none of the cookies I made at John's request...not even a butterscotch acorn! I can do this !!!)
S: can of chili and corn chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment