Friday, December 9, 2011

The stars have aligned...

Or I'm just incredibly blessed. SO BLESSED. Today was amazing. School wasn't the best ever, because I was stressed about getting things ready for my meeting with my grad committee, but I still loved and helped my kids, and they still love me. My meeting was GREAT! And my committee believes in me. For real. And then after some b-day chatting with my dad, a quick visit with my friend Natalie, and a phone conversation with a soon-to-be blind date (I knew before looking who it was when both Nat and the boy called), Beth and I went to the library and checked out the 38 books that I will be spending my weekend reading and writing about. I just finished the first one. And yes, it was about some of my favorite things lately...academic learning, romance, and eating a plant-based diet. It also had some good lines in it. LOVELY when the thing that you have to do is the thing that you want to do. The only things that could have made today better are more exercise time, and a good, meant-to-be kiss of my own:)

Today's stats:
W: 138.6 (last night's binge was probably a big part of today's shorter patience with my kids, t00)
E: yoga
B: green smoothie
L: green smoothie
D: brown rice, dal, 5 vegan, sugar free molasses cookies (HH recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment