Last night I binged again (not more than what I wrote about, though). Today in church, a lot of what hit me all seemed to come back to me taking better care of myself physically. I'm happier, closer to God, and more loving to everyone, when I'm being intentional about taking care of my body. I know I feel better when I Eat To Live. I know I feel better when I do essentrics, and when I run or hike, especially outside. So today is a day of deciding again. I will nourish, not punish my body. I will live worthy of the the Spirit by treasuring and nurturing my body. The Relief Society lesson today was on judgment. One of the lines in the lesson talked about the kingdoms that our choices will obtain for us. In the last few days, I have not been making the choices that will help me obtain my goal of a fit-as-I-can-be, ready-for-marriage-and-motherhood sort of body. I thought of maybe doing ETL for a year. I'm having a hard time doing it for more than a couple of weeks at most, but maybe a year commitment would help me begin with the end in mind.
Today's stats:
W: 141.8
E: yoga
B and L: fasting
D: 3 pieces of pizza, 2 molasses cookies with cream cheese frosting. Several sugarplums, ginger snaps, peanut butter ball, cupcake, popcorn.
TOMORROW: A new start! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment