I started watching movies/shows after midnight, and stopped at a scary point in a show. Needed something comforting, so I went to lds.org and watched a video about the youth and the temple dedication in El Salvador. I bawled. I am not meant to be less than amazing. And part of being amazing is to try again, to be better tomorrow than I am today, to keep going, keep working, keep trying. I didn't Eat to Live today. But I am a daughter of God with a work to do. Part of that is to be as healthy as I can so that I can serve more effectively. So I will do better tomorrow:
Today's stats:
W: 135.8
E: 20 minutes running in place, essentrics L/B, yoga
B: green smoothie
L: funeral potatoes, veggies with dip, roll, grapes, green smoothie
S: corn chips and hummus
D: funeral potatoes, salad with ranch, roll, several cookies
S: corn chips and chili
No comments:
Post a Comment