Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sticking up for me!

I'm getting better at knowing what I want and asking for it. Tonight Beth and I went to Denny's for dinner on the way home to Utah from our fabulous Christmas break with family. Did you know that there are maybe three things on that menu that can be remotely construed as Eat to Live worthy? And all of them required adjustments. I ended up getting a veggie burger with salsa and avocado, and a side of veggies. I was impressed with the veggies...some restaurants have just the limp frozen veggies. These were fresh and good. And the burger was one of the best veggie burgers I've had. I have yet to ask someone at a restaurant to try again with my order when they don't get it right (salad without dressing or cheese really shouldn't be that difficult people!), but I'm so glad when people listen! As Beth said, I'm worth it!

Today's stats:
W: 139 (M and F's scale)
E: yoga...so excited to exercise tomorrow!
B: green smoothie
L: ? probably bread, peanut butter and honey. I also ate some plain popcorn and some fruit.
D: banana, veggie burger with lettuce, palta and pico de gallo.

No comments:

Post a Comment