Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Grad school barbie...

So this might seem totally unrelated to food (until you think about the fact that I have a million projects due in the next week, and then take a peek at the amount and kinds of food I ate today!) but I had to share: http://ceejandem.blogspot.com/2010/02/graduate-school-barbie-tm.html

Today's stats:
W: 135.2 (pretty sure I've gained at least a couple of pounds today...)
E: yoga, essentrics a/a, no cardio
B: green smoothie
L: brown rice, dal, apple slices, peanut butter
D: green smoothie, fruit and nut trail mix, wheat thins
S: chips, salsa, hummus and lots of it, two bananas, and I think I had more PB somewhere in there.

On a positive note, I did NOT eat the cream cheese frosting that I was tempted to...so I still was totally vegan in spite of the crazy amounts and processed nature of my food today.

No comments:

Post a Comment