Thursday, December 22, 2011

Home at last!

I read a book called Matched this week. It's about a girl in a Totalitarian government who falls in love with someone besides the person the Officials tell her to. The government has power over the people because they control all of the food. Cassia starts to question other things about the government when she realizes that she's doubly matched. It's got me thinking about what I believe without questioning it. I think it's in Forks Over Knives that they talk about how the government has promoted meat and dairy as healthy, when they really aren't. I need to be more critical in my thinking.
I've eaten better today than I did yesterday. I'm thinking again about a year of Eat to Live. Christmas present to HF?

Today's stats:
W: 141.6
E: pm yoga
B: banana
L: salad (spinach, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes) banana, spoonful of peanut butter
D: orange, toast with peanut butter and honey, toast with garlic powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment