When are you going to first string yourself?
Need to run it out.
It's not about them, it's about you. It's about being the best you can be.
Champions in life
You spend a whole lot of time in the gym. You work your hardest with a complete commitment to do your best. You eat smart, get enough sleep, and you work your tail off and someday, someday you can have a body like mine.
Learning to listen, that takes a lot of discipline---Listen right.
Kia Kaha: Forever Strong
I keep talking about how I'm excited to do essentrics, how I need to run, etc, but I'm not putting things in place to do that. I haven't been doing my best. I haven't been listening to God, or to my body...I've been blocking them out through overexposure to media and lack of consciously tuning in. One of my friends from AZ had a goal this year to recognize and record miracles every day. I want to do that. I renamed my blog accordingly. Here's to a new start, a new day, a day of recognizing and participating in miracles.
Today's stats:
W: 139.4
E: 2 mile jog/walk, pm yoga
B: n/a
L: smoothie and a banana
S: banana
D: 2 packages of hummus and a bag of corn chips
No comments:
Post a Comment